Carbon County Connect Coordinator Contact Information 

connect@rlacf.org

(406) 446-2820

All businesses and services listed are independently owned and operated. The Red Lodge Area Community Foundation does not endorse or guarantee any services provided and cannot be held liable for any claims/damages that may arise from services rendered or from agreements between the client and professional.

INSURANCE MARKET

WHO

  • Everyone.

COST

  • Under the minimum coverage, a “Bronze” Plan, the insurer will pay an average of 60 percent of the costs of covered benefits while the insured pays the remaining 40 percent in deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance.  Individuals then have the choice to purchase plans with more comprehensive coverage at higher premiums.

WHAT

  • Medical coverage.

WHERE

VACCINES FOR CHILDREN

WHO 

  • Child through age of eighteen eligible for medicaid, uninsured or underinsured.

COST

  • None for coverage.

WHAT

  • Provide vaccines to children whose parents or guardians may not be able to afford them.

  • This helps ensure that all children have a better chance of getting their recommended vaccinations on schedule. Vaccines available through the VFC Program are those recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).

  • These vaccines protect babies, young children, and adolescents from 16 diseases.

WHERE

MONTANA HEALTHY KIDS

WHO

  • Kids under 19 years of age in families that meet income guidelines.

COST

  • None for coverage.

WHAT

  • Provides health insurance coverage to eligible Montana children through the age of 18. Financial eligibility is based on a family’s adjusted gross income. There is a small co-payment for some services.

WHERE

BEARTOOTH BILLINGS CLINIC FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE

WHO

  • Speak with a representative to determine eligibility.

COST

  • Accept a variety of insurance.

  • Financial aid available based on a sliding fee scale.

WHAT

  • Patient Financial Representatives are available to answer questions regarding bills or other account concerns.  Clients may apply for financial assistance for themselves and their families if they have concerns that they may be unable to pay for all or part of your health care services.

WHERE

WHEN

  • 8am-5pm Monday - Friday

MEDICAID

WHO

  • To be eligible for Medicaid in Montana, you must meet income and resource limits. You must also fit into at least one of these groups:

    • Families with dependent children.

    • Pregnant women.

    • Children and youth 18 and under will receive Healthy Montana Kids if eligible (no resource limits).

    • Women with breast or cervical cancer or pre-cancer.

    • People 65 and over.

    • People who are disabled (based on Social Security standards.

COST

  • Cost share with program.

WHAT

  • Medicaid is health care coverage for some low income Montanans. 

WHERE

CARBON COUNTY PRESCRIPTION CARD

WHO

  • Speak with a representative to determine eligibility.

COST

  • Your prescription discount card is provided to you free of charge by the county.

WHAT

  • Free program – no membership fee. Save an average of 24% off the retail price of prescription medications. Good at 68,000 retail pharmacies nationwide. Discounts for residents and their pets.

WHERE