top of page


what YOU can do

Gather as much information into the crime as you can. Does the crime have consequences on the community?

Ask them why they are committing crime. What are they trying to fill?​

Try to discuss the potential consequences of their behavior. Approach this conversation as peer-to-peer.​

Set clear limits of safety as to how the individual is permitted to behave. 

WHO can help



Seek counseling or mental health treatment.

  • Private therapist

  • School counselor

  • Call a local or national hotline 

  • Reach out to a social worker

  • Contact another licensed mental health worker 

Medical or Emergency Care

A clinic or emergency healthcare provider is able to evaluate and determine the appropriate level of care. The patient will go through a medical screening process so medical providers can determine the best treatment based on the patient’s needs. This may include referral to a mental health professional or hospitalization.

bottom of page